Jul 22, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011 இ Baŋäŋaz இ 96 comments
Supposedly to be on a low profile but eventually ended up fully exposed and peeled right up from stem to fruits and from head to toe. The 7 Random Facts of Bananaz tagged by Mariuca and Jingle has finally come to an end with this entry. Lina also tagged me with another tag by MKL too on the 7 Links Project. Would combine all together with some slight variations into this entry. Sorry it took a much longer period of time as initially Bananaz hope to complete within 7x7=49 days. Moving backwards chronologically in further peeling the 'everlasting love' of Bananaz.
1. 1993 *18 years* ~ Since we came into this world in our birthday suit it must be nice and comfortable to sleep without wearing anything. Its one of the healthiest ways to relax and my blanket is merely a piece of cloth *of course the real blanket is always on stand by in the cupboard*. Anyway a note of caution here, always have your clothes or robe at a proper place handy for emergency use such as natural calamities, fire and robbery. Would be horrible to see your naked pix in the headlines just like the pix. BTW sleeping naked in Minnesota is illegal. How true?.
2. 1992 *19 years* ~ Bananaz's first pair of faithful Asics jogging shoes almost totally worn out. Currently still wearing them for brisk walking and squash occasionally. This pair of jogging shoes came into the scene after encountering feet problem after the Penang Bridge run in 1991.
3. 1991 *20 years* ~ Not willing to part with this singlet even though its worn out at the upper collar. Somehow not pretty good in throwing away things perhaps its the lifestyle Bananaz was brought up the frugal way.
4. 1992 *19 years* ~ This theme music from 'Airwolf' has been Bananaz's ring tone since he owned his very first hand phone until today *quite certain this Airwolf ring tone will follow Bananaz for life*. *Sorry my first hand phone was a second hand NEC, Bananaz only got the ring tone after purchasing a nokia phone*. Some may remember this macho helicopter pilot Jan-Michael Vincent, whoa really loved to watch him in the TV series. Started off with Celcom am still with Celcom and will be with Celcom. Guess what? My handphone number has never been changed, except during the migration of analog 010 to digital 019.
6. 1977 *34 years* ~ Another long lasting wedding great electrical iron gift. Changed the electrical cable once and Bananaz got a feeling the much awaited steam iron gotta wait for perhaps another 5-10 years more?.
7. 1970 *41 years* ~ Keeping 5 sen was an accidental 'hobby' as it was a naughty plan to make life 'difficult' for one ticketing lady in State Cinema in Petaling Jaya during our college days. She always make a fuzz over the small change of money especially 5 sen as the entrance ticket cost RM0.65 then. We wanna give her all in 5 sen in one of our purchase for a few tickets but then we are all kind hearted students *ahem* only angry and upset for a short span of time. Bananaz also loves collecting coins from different countries too.